50 mL / 1.69 fl.oz
Free shipping over $100 to US and Canada.
"Heliophilia" (n): lover of the sun. Addicted to the sun, as one may say. Aren't we all?
Heliophilia is a moisturizer that goes on luxuriously rich yet feels lightweight, absorbing quickly and leaving a protective dewy finish. This multi-tasking face and hair serum addresses skin concerns relating to transepidermal water loss. Formulated with 15 active star botanicals such as Squalane, Baobab, Meadowfoam, Amla, Seabuckthorn, Gotu Kola, Camellia and Rosehip); this serum is rich in naturally occurring antioxidants. Heliophilia pulls double duty of deeply moisturizing, and producing a radiant, fresh, dewy supple glow.
Due to the seabuckthorn oil, Heliophilia will give you a subtle, beautiful bronzy glow - perfect for those effortless summer days.
For hair, Heliophilia is a nourishing oil to balance and restore moisture to damaged, overprocessed, and chemically treated locks.
Natural skincare for dry skin and oily skin, normal, combination, and mature skin; and all hair types.
Olfactory sensation: A bright, wildflower-infused summer garden; spinning in spontaneous circles in a lush meadow.
- 100% said they would recommend to a friend
- 100% said their skin felt hydrated after use
- 90% said they noticed a reduction in redness of skin after use
- 100% said their skin appeared dewier after use
Heliophilia = The Multitasker. 6-in-1 Uses:
- ✓Customers have reported Heliophilia has helped with skin conditions relating to TEWL (transepidermal water loss)
- ✓Slight bronze glow (able to be washed off with water)
- ✓Hair moisturizer/repair/frizz tamer - for all hair types - straight, wavy, curly.
- ✓After sun care
- ✓Customers have reported Heliophilia has helped with fading scars and stretch marks
- ✓Can be used as a highlighter for makeup
- ✓For men - beard oil/after shave oil
Dermatologist tested: Non-irritating
Squalane*, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Oil*, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Oil*, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina (Rose) Hip Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Fruit Oil, Salvia Hispanica (Chia) Seed Oil*, Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Oil*, Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil* (infused with Calendula Officinalis (Calendula), Emblica Officinalis (Amla), Glycyrrhiza Glabra* (Licorice Root), Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola)), D-alpha-tocopherol (Vitamin E), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Chamomile Essential Oil, Lavender Essential Oil
For skin: Use a few drops on face and body as needed, being mindful near fabrics. Use as a leave-on moisturizer at night and as a first step after washing your face, and before applying makeup in the morning. A little goes a long way!
For hair: Use as a leave-in conditioner at night - spread on ends and in roots at the underlayer of your hair. Wash out in the morning. Throughout the day, use sparingly to tame frizzy hair and flyaways.