Who's been finding themselves with thinning lashes and brows these days? You're not alone. This can be a common problem for both women and men.
We don't usually think to take care of our lashes and brows, but it's like with haircare or skincare - consistent maintenance for the best lash growth.
If we ignore the care of our lashes and brows, many external and internal factors may cause damage, which can spread to follicles around the troubled area, causing slower growth or the hair not to grow at all.
If you're noticing that your lashes and brows grow super slowly or not at all, it could be one of two reasons: the follicle is dead, in which sadly there can't be much done about it; however if the follicle is resting, you CAN stimulate the growth, naturally. (source)
Your follicles go through a growing (anagen) phase, catagen (intermediate) phase and a resting (telogen) phase. Our goal is to extend the growing phase for the lashes as long as it can before switching to the intermediate then resting phase. So what does your hair need to strengthen and prolong the growing phase to its full potential?
There are 2 main components:
Prostaglandin production, fed by essential fatty acids, maintains the hair network and prolongs the growing phase for as long as it can. This process naturally slows as you age, with less prostaglandin being produced. Moon Boost Lash & Brow Enhancing Serum is rich in these essential fatty acids, introducing and locking in moisture to help supplement and encourage dense, longer, fuller lashes and brows. (source)
To maintain the metabolism of the follicle, the follicle also needs amino acids, in particular arginine; and vitamins. Moon Boost Lash & Brow Enhancing Serum deposits this much-needed arginine and vitamins from powerful herbal extracts and oils, which builds up the follicles to produce healthy hair keratin and gives the growing phase all the nutrition it needs to work at an optimal level. (source)
You can also take steps to protect your natural lashes and brows and be mindful of these factors:
- Continued exposure to synthetic chemicals used in procedures (extensions, lash lifts, tweezing/waxing, microblading)
- Wearing false lashes
- Environmental factors - dry, harsh climates; fluctuating weather
- Lack of nutrition/vitamin deficiency
- Changing hormones
- Not removing makeup before bed
- Mascara allergies/waterproof mascara
- Overplucking brows
Some other factors may be:
• Natural aging process. The trick? Our Moon Boost Lash & Brow Enhancing Serum can help deposit much needed essential fatty acids and prolong the growth cycle, which decreases the hair fall phase.
• Thyroid disorders such as hypo or hyperthyroidism. This can result in loss of lash or brow hairs. Our serum has helped immensely with the hair regrowth and enhancement:
• Radiation therapy: Sadly, women experience hair loss during or after chemotherapy due to the drugs affecting hair follicles. Women have found that our serum has helped in nourishing these follicles to assist with regrowth.
The safest way to supplement your follicles is with an all-natural, vegan, cruelty-free product such as Moon Boost Lash & Brow Serum.
Take a look at full list of ingredients and benefits of Moon Boost Lash & Brow Enhancing Serum here.
Have you had any experience with lash or brow hair loss? We cherish your experiences and would love to hear from you. Collectively, we can learn through each other's support. Send us a DM on Instagram or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to help us spread the word about our stories.